lørdag 15. juli 2017

Summer salute

It's a reminger at the Simply Magnolia for our challenge white + a other color.
You still have about 2 weeks to join in the fun and play with us.

My card for the mid reminder post is this white and blue card with the lovely saluting Tilda from Sea Breeze coll 2013.
On this card I have also used a new die from Amy design with sea motivs in a frame.
Tag and anchor from Magnolia doohickey coll 1.
I have used Maja design paper to fit the summer sea theme I have chosen for this card.
Flowers from WOC and a charm and ribbon from my stash



Look this nice frame :)


The text on the tag says: Only you are you and that is why you are so valuable
It's a stamp from Kort & Godt


Stamp: Tilda salute from Sea breeze coll 2013
Copics: Skin - E000, 00, 11, 21, 13, R20
Hair - E43, 44, 47
Blue - B91,93, 95, 97
White - C0, 1, 3, 5
Yellow - YR14, Y02, 15, 17
Sky - B000
Ground - W00, 1, 3, 5, 7

I am playing along with these challenges:
CopicMarkerNorge - #88 enjoy summer
Midweek Magnolias - #168 Anything goes 
Magnolia-Licious challenge blog - #11 Anything goes + option of bow


Lovley to see you and
 I hope you will drop by soon again ♥
xoxo Elin

7 kommentarer:

  1. Great card.....Tilda looks so sweet.....lovely colors....well done. Thanx for joining us at LHOSM. xxx Plony

    SvarSlett
  2. Wow!! What a fabulous card!! Love the blue shades! Perfectly coordinated with the die cuts!
    Thank you for joining us at LHOSM!
    Klem
    Linda
    DT

    SvarSlett
  3. A gorgeous card ...I love the sea theme and the colors you used. Thanx for joining us at LHSM and hope to see you next time.

    Jolanda xx

    SvarSlett
  4. Elin this card is truly amazing - everything nautical captures my eye! :) I love everything about it! Thank you for playing with us at Magnolia-licious! I hope we'll see your talent again. Hugs, R

    SvarSlett
  5. This is fantastic I love it & I love the Tilda you have used she is one of my many faves. Your colouring is superb hun.
    Thank you so much for joining us over at LHOSM, good luck hun. Hope to see you again after our short break.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    SvarSlett
  6. Wow what a lovely Summer creation
    Thank you for joining us at Magnolia Forever
    Cinderella (DT)

    SvarSlett
  7. Nydelig kort og flott fargelegging! Takk for at du deltar hos CMN. Fortsatt god sommer. Klem, Elizabeth

    SvarSlett

Leave a comment and I will visit you as well ♥
Love to see you back again any time.
xoxo Elin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...